Formerly CHEK Exercise Coach - This day is open to all who have attended a live class, virtual class or IMS 1 online and would like to review the essential techniques of the 5-day class. It’s also open to students who may have attended the class when it was CHEK Exercise Coach (before 2018).
In this 1-day workshop, we will cover:
- Practicing all the IMS 1 assessments and reviewing how to interpret and apply the test results effectively
- Reviewing key CHEK Principles focusing on Program Design
- Interpreting the combination of each client’s assessment findings and unique goals or dream into a periodized program
- Case study review - applications
- Introduction and practicing the new CHEK Clinic IMS 1 Assessment Flow Forms
- Updates to IMS 1 from the past few years
This workshop is perfect for those who may have got a little rusty in their assessment skills or who simply need a more in-depth look at how to design world-class exercise programs for their clients (or themselves).
It’s also a great return to the CHEK system after maybe a decade or more from when they first attended CHEK Exercise Coach.